Thursday, June 13, 2013

Color, Color, and More Color: Plastic Pacifier Clips

Color, Color, and More Color

I think by now you all can tell I am in love with color!!! The more colors I have to choose from, the happier I am. Well, after some patient waiting and some impatient waiting ;P, they have arrived and I am happy to bring some of our great products in ALL NEW colors! Yay!!! I am so happy and am sure that these colors will also bring a smile to your face.

Today, I am excited to introduce 7 great new colors to our Plastic Pacifier Clips: Lilac, Pastel Blue, Meadow Green, Butter, Orange, Deep Red, and Pastel Pink.

You can buy them here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GotLuxSnaps/search?search_query=plastic+clips&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search

***Keep checking Facebook for new reveals and more great colored products in the weeks to come:


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=472385396177634&set=a.256298494452993.61503.152240068192170&type=1&theater



No comments:

Post a Comment