Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome to Gotlux a distributor of KAM Snaps and other great crafting supplies

I grew up as many of you probably did, crafting with anything I could get my hands on from twigs to the pansies in my momma's borders. Now I am raising my own children and watching them create little figurines out of twigs and weeds and turn paper in to confetti. If you walked through my house on any given day, you might mistake it for an exploded confetti factory. Bits of paper and imagination everywhere!!! Since I am up to my elbows in diapers and crafts, I thought why not sell crafty things.

Plastic snaps caught my eye first. My husband is the creator of the GotLux Professional Photographic Lighting Accessories and he uses these very snaps in the upcoming Pro and ProX models. The colors and usefulness of them drew me to them and so I researched them. I discovered the many varied ways they can be used and I was hooked.

So here I am selling snaps and many other craft items sure that you find as much joy in crafting with them as I am. Thank you for warmly welcoming me to eBay, Etsy and Amazon and I hope for a long and joy filled run with you.

2 comments:

  1. I recently purchased a snap pliers from you and couldn't be happier! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We love our great customers! Thank you for being a joy to do business with!!!

      Delete